Elder Law Attorney on Staten Island
James E. Sak
Over 40 Years Experience in Elder Law and Estate Planning.
James Sak has been providing personal service as an attorney for families in need of elder law, wills, estates, trusts, and estate planning for over 40 years. Now located at The Atrium, 1200 South Ave. Suite S.I., NY 10314.
Call 718-351-6378 Today!
Keep everything you’ve earned where it belongs, with your family and loved ones.
Everyone should have a will in place to make sure their wishes are meet.
A trust empowers someone you choose to manage your estate.
Protect your estate with special asset protecting trusts and other methods.
About James Sak
James E. Sak – Attorney
Jim Sak is an attorney registered with New York State, Office of Court Administration since 1977. He received his B.E.E. from Pratt Institute and his J.D. cum laude from Brooklyn Law School. He is a member of the NYS Bar Association, Richmond County Bar Association, and was Vice President of the Voice of Staten Island Business – leaders in the “Sales Tax Free” days.
James concentrates on elder law, probate, wills, estates, and trusts. His secret to success has been in being a people person. Jim has been active in many civic and community organizations such as the Alzheimer’s Foundation, YMCA, University Hospice, S.I Inter-Agency Council for the Aging, Voice of S.I Business, and as an honored professional in “Who’s Who in Executives and Business.” He was selected for inclusion as a President’s Circle Member into the Top Attorneys of North America 2018-2019 edition of The Who’s Who Directories.
Attorney Jim Sak has received the prestigious Pro Bono Service Award from the New York State Bar Association for his volunteer work with the elderly of Staten Island. He has spoke at the Staten Island Borough President’s Alzheimer’s Conference and the Mayor’s Alzheimer’s Conference, as well as having been the featured speaker at CCTV shows on Medicaid issues of seniors.
Awards and Accolades
- Staten Island Jaycees “Outstanding Young Staten Islander”
- Honoree Staten Island Inter-Agency Council for the Aging Inc.
- YMCA Man of the Year
- YMCA Counseling Service Honoree
- Recipient of “Friend of Alzheimer’s Award”
- New York State Bar Association President’s Pro-Bono Service Award
- Vice President – Voice of Staten Island Business – leaders in the “Sales Tax Free” days
- Alzheimer’s Association Forget-me-not Award
- Honoree, Richmond County Democratic Party Business Leadership Award
- Inter-Agency Council for the Aging ” Partners in Aging” honoree
- Louis B. Miller Business Leadership award
- Recipient “Friend of Alzheimer’s Award”
- American Cancer Society Honoree
- Alzheimer’s Foundation “Founders Award”
- Community Agency for Senior Citizens Award
Get in Touch
Contact the Office of James Sak. We will reply to you ASAP or you can call for immediate service.
The Atrium, 1200 South Ave., suite 305, S.I., NY 10314